- Each Bible Distribution Team Member is responsible for raising funds to cover 1,000 Bibles.
- Bibles for China will cover travel from the port of departure to China and back plus hotel rooms, transportation and meals while in China.
- Bibles for China does not pay for travel to the port of departure. If you need to come in a day early to make flight times, the cost of the hotel or meals prior to departure is your expense. Also, there will be expenses in China (shopping or other incidentals) that Bibles for China does not cover.
- Hotel rooms while in China are double occupancy. If you would prefer a single room in China, there is an additional cost of $650.
- Ninety (90) days prior to departure, 50% of the Bibles must be sponsored. If you cannot submit 50% of the funds for 1,000 Bibles, you will have to decide whether to delay the trip until a later date. The Bibles funded can be held with Bibles for China for up to one year and applied to a future trip.
- Sixty (60) days prior to departure, Bibles for China will purchase your non-refundable airline ticket and you are committed to the trip.
- Sixty (60) days prior to departure, the remaining Bibles must be sponsored.
- Bibles for China will consider any necessary exceptions on a case by case basis.
- Bibles for China is an ECFA accredited 501(c)(3) ministry — all donations are tax deductible.
Bibles for China is committed to helping you raise the necessary funds. We have provided two documents to aid in the fundraising process.
- Donor Tracking Sheet – Once approved for the trip, complete the Donor Tracking Sheet and email it to Bibles for China. Bibles for China will use this document to send the Support Letter to your potential donors. Bibles for China will also use this to track funds as they are received.
- Support Letter– Once approved for the trip, personalize this letter and email it to Bibles for China. This is a letter asking for Bible funding and prayer support. There is also a Q&A for any questions your donors might have. Bibles for China will then send this letter to the people listed in your Donor Tracking Sheet.