How to Apply
In order to be considered for the trip, do the following at least one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to departure date:
- Contact Renee at Bibles for China (405-256-8494) to let us know of your interest in the trip.
- Mail a copy of your current passport to Bibles for China. The expiration date on your passport must be at least six months after your scheduled entry date into China.
- Pay a $100 application fee. This is non-refundable and is not applied toward the cost of your trip. This fee can be paid by check, money order or credit card. If paying by credit card, there is a spot to enter credit card information at the end of the online Volunteer Application (next step) or you can enter it through the Bibles for China website. Use the “Donate Now” button and note in the “Dedication” section who and what this is for.
- Complete the Volunteer Application form online. Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete. Please answer each of the questions to the best of your ability.
- Ask a trustworthy reference to complete the Leader Recommendation. Click on the link then copy and paste the web address into an email to send to your reference.
Once Bibles for China has received the four items listed above, you will be notified via email, within a week, if you have been approved for the trip.
If approved for the trip, send the following to Bibles for China at least ninety (90) days prior to departure date:
- Your actual passport
- Two 2″ x 2″ passport photos. These photos can be taken at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and many other locations.
- Chinese Visa Application (V2011A). This a government document and must be printed and signed prior to mailing. We have provided an instruction sheet on filling out the Visa. Please read these instructions carefully. If you have the capability, you may scan your completed Visa and email it to Bibles for China. Bibles for China will then check to make sure it has been filled out correctly before you print, sign and mail your hard copy.
Once Bibles for China has received the additional three items listed above, you will be contacted by Bibles for China for additional trip details.